TotheTooth

food and me..

Monday, April 10, 2006

Food blogger's meme

Back to blogging after a long hiatus and what better way to be welcomed than being invited to do a 'Meme'..Thanks Ashwini, I feel like I belong.

1. Please list 3 recipes you've recenty bookmarked from foodblogs to
try:

Its birthday week in the family and I've been scouring the internet for toddler-
friendly recipes and saw this. Not exactly toddler-friendly,
but looks extremely friendly to me !! Going to try this very soon -
Esurientes' Caramel Hazelnut Chocoate slice

Domestic Goddess's Vegetarian chili

and Ashwini's Granola. Actually I've made this granola 3 times now and need to make some more for this week. I picked up a big box of old fashioned oats from Costco without realizing they were old-fashioned. And the next day I saw Ashwini's granola recipe and have been making small batches every week. It tastes awesome with cold milk and saves so much time, no more soaking and nuking oats in the morning.

2. Foodblog in your vicinity

My little Kitchen

3. A Foodblog located far from you

Chocolate and Zuchini
Esurientes
Gluttony is no sin
Chai Paani

4. A foodblog (or more) you've discovered recenty, where did you find it ?
I'm myself a rookie in the blogging world, I'm discovering new food
blogs every day. The most recent one - Gluttony is no sin.

5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme ?

Gluttony is no sin
Chai Paani
My litte Kitchen

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Ashwini said...

Glad you played along Arthi. And even more glad you liked the granola. It sures tastes better than the store bought sodium/ sugar laden stuff doesnt it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home